Our healthcare organization in Riyadh, KSA, is looking for a dedicated and detail-oriented Collection Officer to join our financial team. In this role, you will manage the collection of outstanding debts from patients and insurers, create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections and maintain accurate records of accounts.
- Manage and oversee the organization’s financial collections.
- Initiate contact with patients and insurance providers who have outstanding debts with the organization.
- Arrange payment plans for patients and follow up to ensure payments are made as agreed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer account information.
- Escalate more complex issues to management as necessary.
- Keep a high level of knowledge about collection laws and regulations.
- Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress.
- Coordinate with other departments, as needed, to expedite collections.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related field and at least two years of experience as a healthcare provider. Knowledge of the healthcare sector is essential. Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication abilities are a must, along with proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel. The candidate must be fluent in Arabic and English.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in a related field
- Experience of minimum 2 years as a healthcare provider.
- Have knowledge of the healthcare sector
- Microsoft Office Word & Excel proficiency.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Fluent in Arabic & English.