To input patient information onto clinical systems, oversee the administration of patient records and systems and ensure data quality.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Advanced HIMMA Certificate.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience of minimum 4 years in the health sector or related.
- Clinical Coding background is a must.
- Has an understanding of the clinical coding process.
- Ability to understand a range of medical terminology.
- Microsoft Office Word & Excel proficiency.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Fluent in Arabic & English.