We are seeking a dedicated, organized, and efficient receptionist to join our team. In this role, you will provide front-desk services and support the day-to-day operations of our office by performing a variety of administrative tasks. You will be the first point of contact for our company, playing a crucial role in maintaining a professional and positive environment.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office, and direct them to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls ensuring all queries are directed to the appropriate staff member.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain a tidy and presentable reception area.
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings as necessary.
- Perform other administrative support tasks, such as keeping records, making photocopies, faxing documents, etc.
In our company, we value positive interpersonal relationships, clear communication, and a welcoming environment. As such, our ideal candidate will carry these qualities, as well as possess a problem-solving mindset and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Fluency in Arabic and English is a must to cater to our diverse clientele.
Education & Experience:
- High school / Diploma in a related field
- Experience of a minimum of 2 years in the same field.
- Have knowledge of customer service.
- Microsoft Office Word & Excel proficiency.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Positive attitude and strong communication Skills.
- Fluent in Arabic & English.